Home Staging Set-Up “Fluff & Puff”
This is one of my favourite services because in a matter of hours, you can see a dramatic difference. I work either independently or side by side with the home owner, to get the home ready for sale. I had fun with the name because it is so much fun for me to do. The length of time required depends on the level of assistance needed.
- Direction on Art & Furniture Placement OR
- Vacant Home – Rental Furniture Set Up
- Hanging Art & Creating Focal Points
- Furniture Arrangement & Space Planning
- Linen & Accessory Set-Up (Duvets, Towels, Vases, etc.)
- All of the above services plus,
- Assistance & direction with LIGHT de-cluttering of 3-4 Rooms
8-16 Hours (2 days)
- All of the service of 3-4 hours plus,
- Assistance & direction with HEAVY de-cluttering of 3-4 Rooms or LIGHT de-cluttering of 4-8 rooms
Please note: I do not supply packing material. The home owner should have plenty of boxes and packing goods if we are to do any de-cluttering.
I prefer de-cluttering with home owner present so that they know what and where everything has been packed. If the home owner is not present, I will not pack their property for liability reasons. I will indicate what items need to be packed away.
Ideally, the following has been prepared
- All of the art & mirrors available for use is off the walls/out of storage and gathered together for review
- Any linens (duvets, towels etc) available for use are easily accessible or gathered together for review
- The house has already been cleaned, painted, repaired, etc, so that my work is the last step of the process to have the home ready for sale.
Let’s Get Started!
Simply complete the form, email or call me about what services you require. Payment of the minimum hours is required before work is started, $100 per hour.